- Shop for health insurance.
- Compare health plans.
- Buy a health plan.
- See if you can get help paying for health insurance.
The Open Enrollment Period for 2019 health coverage is Nov. 1 through Dec. 15, 2018. However, if you experience a major life change before or after open enrollment, you may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period to enroll in Marketplace coverage.
To learn more about the Missouri Health Insurance Marketplace, visit HealthCare.gov.
Who can sign up at the Missouri Health Insurance Marketplace?
- An individual or family buying insurance on your own
- Those that do not have access to affordable coverage through their job
What do you need to apply?
- Marketplace username and password (if you already have an account)
- Social Security Card or Permanent Resident Card
- Proof of income such as a W-2 form, 1099 form, or pay stub
- List of your current doctors and medicines
Other helpful information
- Any health insurance you currently have. If you don’t have any, that’s okay.
- Number of people in your family
- Information about anyone else in your household that has a job
- Your total household income
Click here to use our new tool to quickly compare all plans for individuals and families.
Find the plans that will cost you least, offer top-quality care and service, and will let you use the doctors and hospitals you want.