Health insurance can seem out of reach because it costs so much. The Missouri Health Insurance Marketplace is the only place where Missourians can get financial help to lower the cost of health insurance.
Financial Help for Individuals & Families
You can find information about financial help for yourself or your family here, or use one of these tools:
- Call 1-800-466-3213 (TTY: 1-800-466-3213) to speak to someone in Missouri who can help.
- Find someone close to you who can help in-person.
- See whether you qualify for a subsidy to lower the cost of health insurance.
- Compare all plans and prices available.
- Contact Marketplace customer support to speak to someone on the phone or in-person.