If you have questions or need help selecting a health plan or completing your application, there are several types of help available, in addition to Cover Missouri. You can:
Call the toll-free call center, open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Call 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1 855-889-4325) to speak to someone who can help you.
Chat live with someone online.
Talk to an agent or broker.
- Agents and brokers can also help you find, choose, and buy coverage. They must be appropriately registered to conduct business in the Marketplace.
- It’s important to note that agents and brokers can receive money from a health insurance company for enrolling people into their plans.
- However, if an agent or broker meets all the standards, they can also be called a Navigator. If the agent or broker is working as a Navigator, they cannot receive money from a health insurance company. A Navigator must provide fair and accurate information.
- You can find a trusted agent or broker near you by clicking here.