Below, you will find links to print materials and videos that you can download for yourself or share with friends and family.
Materials to help you get health insurance
- Financial help – cost-sharing reductions
- Financial help – premium tax credits
- How can I compare health insurance plans from on and off the Marketplace?
- How to enroll in the Health Insurance Marketplace
- Protect yourself from fraud
- Understanding health insurance and plan choices in the Marketplace
- What questions should you ask when comparing health insurance plans?
- What’s the difference between the Health Insurance Marketplace and an insurance company?
- What you need to enroll in the Health Insurance Marketplace
Materials to help you keep health insurance
- After enrollment next steps
- Don’t agree with a health insurance decision? You may be able to file an appeal
- My passwords and communication with the Marketplace and insurance company
- Premium payments
- Tips for calling your health insurance company
- Understanding my insurance card
- When to re-enroll in your Marketplace health insurance