Below, you will find links to print materials and videos that you can download for yourself or share with friends and family.
Materials to help you understand and use health insurance
- Extra preventive care services for women
- Get the most out of your doctor visit
- Health insurance words to know
- How does health insurance work?
- Know where to go when you need care
- Plan provider networks
- Preventive vs. diagnostic care
- Preventive care services for children
- Preventive care services for adults
- What health care services does my Marketplace health insurance cover?
- What is an Explanation of Benefits (EOB)?
Health insurance videos
“Clayton & Candra Got You Covered!” videos
- “Family glitch” and Medicaid gap
- Helping consumers find a primary care provider
- Helping consumers talk with their insurance company
- Helping consumers understand the importance of preventive care
- Helping consumers understand what is and isn’t covered
- How to calculate modified adjusted gross income (MAGI)
- Let’s make an appeal!
- Myths and misconceptions of the ACA
- Myths and misconceptions of the ACA, part II
- Understanding health care cost coverage